Because we’re so thrilled about starting the 2013 season just one week from tomorrow, we would like to take a moment to look back and see how the program has grown since its inaugural season in 2010.
- Over 1,100 performances have taken place!
- This year, there will be 17% youth acts, with a special Poudre School District Elementary School Showcase and a Little Kids Rock Showcase.
- Public attendance of street performances grew from 60,000 in 2010 to nearly 150,000 in 2012.
- Approximately 55% of visitors to Old Town come specifically to see Streetmosphere artists and performers (based on in-person surveys)
- More than 50 local businesses and organizations have provided financial support of the program.
- The number of qualified applications received grew from 90 the first year to 125 this year.
We look forward to seeing you as a part of this year’s crowd!