Downtown can’t have all the fun. Get ready for Streetmosphere South, which is starting July 5 and runs for 5 weekends through August 3.
Streetmosphere expanded last year to Front Range Village, which is the shopping area near Harmony Rd. and Corbett Dr. This year brings an exciting new addition to spice things up a little more – a Saturday Concert Series! And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the lineup:
- July 6 – The Holler! A quartet with a bluegrassy sound, rock n’ roll personality and passionate vocals delivered with mountaintop exclamation.
- July 13 – Liz Barnez and Streetmosphere Friends A wonderfully eclectic singer/songwriter joined by several Streetmosphere favorites.
- July 20 – Danielle Ate the Sandwich Nationally-recognized independent folk musician and songwriter from Fort Collins
- July 27 – Manabí Salsa Band The first salsa band in town, playing pure Latin salsa that is perfect for both families and dancing crowds.
- August 3 – Kenny Cordova & the Olde Rock Band Presenting the greatest rock and roll, motown, and country music hits.
The concerts will be Saturday evenings from 6:30-8:30pm. On Fridays during those 5 weeks there will be a more traditional Streetmosphere experience in Front Range Village, with multiple performances at once from 6-9pm including Opera Fort Collins, The Honey Gitters and the Escape Goats.
We are excited to see you down there!
July 5-August 3, 2013
Fridays 6-9pm and Saturday Concert Series 6:30-8:30pm
Downtown will still be running as well! Saturdays 12:30-8:30pm and Sundays 12:30-4:30pm